Address: 375 University Ave., Suite 801 Toronto, Ontario M5G 2J5
Lawyer Firm: Rosen Kirshen Tax Law
|Areas of Practice||Taxation|
|Description||Jeff Kirshen is a founding Partner at Rosen Kirshen Tax Law.
Jeff advises clients in all aspects of domestic and international taxation while specializing in complicated tax matters. He provides practical advice to individuals and businesses on all areas of taxation, including tax residency, the dispute resolution process, the Voluntary Disclosures Program, rectification applications, and tax litigation.
Jeff has developed an expertise in assisting and defending taxpayers in their disputes with the Canada Revenue Agency, the Department of Justice, and provincial tax authorities. He has appeared before the Tax Court of Canada, the Ontario Court of Justice, and the Superior Court of Justice.
Jeff obtained an Honour’s degree in Political Science from the University of Western Ontario – Huron Campus. In addition, Jeff completed Canadian and US law degrees, holding a JD from both the University of Windsor Ontario, and the University of Detroit Mercy.
Jeff is an avid skier, reader, and golfer. In his spare time, he enjoys watching sports and travelling.
Other lawyers in Toronto, Ontario
- Francesco Tallarico - 33 views
- Daria Risteska - 14 views
- Paula J. Turtle - 78 views
- Gregg O. Horne - 60 views
- Ryan C. Chua - 23 views
- Amy Salyzyn - 31 views
- Evan Sutherland - 5 views
- Serena L. Rosenberg - 88 views
- Paul Karvanis - 49 views
- Brian E. McNeely - 30 views
Popular lawyers in Toronto, Ontario
- Sarah Shartal Levinthal - 1130 views
- Melvyn B. Bergman - 440 views
- J. Alex Finlayson - 599 views
- Judith M. Nicoll - 1280 views
- Yelena Goren - 419 views
- Maria Mikhailitchenko - 1905 views
- Gil Fischler - 519 views
- Benjamin A. Laflamme - 514 views
- Tolulope Adewumi - 555 views
- Lisa S. K. Winston - 545 views