Address: 66 Wellington Street West, Toronto Ontario M5K1E6
Lawyer Firm: McCarthy Tetrault LLP
|Areas of Practice||Construction Law|
|Description||Scott Chalmers is a partner in our Business Law Group in Toronto and leads our Construction Group. He is an experienced construction lawyer qualified in Texas, England and Wales, Australia, and as a foreign legal consultant in Ontario. His extensive global experience includes advising on some of the largest and most complex international infrastructure and construction projects in the world.
Mr. Chalmers’ practice specializes in transactional construction work for owners, sponsors and lenders, and he has advised on more than US$200 billion of capital projects.
He co-authored the book FIDIC Contracts: Law and Practice (Informa, 2009), on the leading suite of international construction contracts.
Other lawyers in Toronto, Ontario
- Stephen A. Brunswick - 86 views
- The Hon. Gloria J. Epstein - 14 views
- Amanda M. Ross - 8 views
- Wendy L. Finlay - 32 views
- George H. Cancilla - 27 views
- Jeffrey M. Warren - 23 views
- Peter D. Kazdan - 64 views
- Mostafa Asadi - 25 views
- Michelle Fernando - 12 views
- Diane Zimmerman - 20 views