Davidson Pringle Lawyers LLP is a full-service law firm serving the North Okanagan and Shuswap. Our history dates back to 1919 when Vernon Lawyer Charles Morrow opened his law office.
He was joined later by Thomas Norris. After World War II, Morrow partnered with Neil Davidson (Norris eventually was appointed to the British Columbia Court of Appeal). Peter Seaton joined with Mr. Davidson in 1950 and the firm became known as Davidson and Seaton. After Seaton was appointed to the BC Supreme Court in the mid-1960s, the firm became Davidson and Company.
Allan Francis Pringle LLP was established in 1990 when Vernon Lawyers Keith Allan, Peter Francis, and John Pringle combined their practices. Our office building, known as Justice Park Place, was constructed near the Vernon Courthouse and the firm moved into the new premises in the fall of 2001.
In 2015, Allan Francis Pringle LLP and Davidson Lawyers LLP joined together to become Davidson Pringle LLP.
Doherty Schuldhaus LLP
Levene Tadman Golub Law Corporation
Martinson & Harder Law Office
Haryett & Company
Superior Court of Justice
Crown Prosecutor's Office
Collins Allen R.
Cooper Steven A. Professional Corporation
Roach Schwartz & Associates
Housecall Wills & Estates
Hurren and Gibson
Legal Aid Ontario
Smith Wayne P.
Tatham Mary C.
Gilbertson Davis LLP (Listing for Law Clerks)